Click this button to close your browser and the Between Friends' website immediately.
How Can I Help?
How Can I Help?
You can help build a community without domestic violence. Here are some ways that you can make a difference:
- Encourage your neighborhood watch to look out for domestic violence. Call the police if you see or hear evidence of domestic violence.
- Speak out publicly against domestic violence.
- Provide training for your employees in how to identify and address domestic violence in the workplace. Call (773) 274-5232 x 14 for more information about customized trainings.
- Call your federal, state, and local legislators and ask them to reinstate and/or increase funding for domestic violence services.
- Support a neighbor, co-worker, friend, or family member who is being abused.
- Invite speakers to your religious congregation, workplace, or civic group to help educate others on domestic violence issues.
Get Involved with Between Friends
- Donate now and help break the cycle of domestic violence
- Plan an event or fundraising activity. Some of our dedicated supporters have: run a marathon in memory of a woman who lost her life to domestic violence, planned a bellydancing performance, organized a party, donated proceeds from their tip jar, held a spa fundraiser, etc. The possibilities are endless! If you'd like to plan an event with Between Friends as the beneficiary contact our Institutional Giving Manager Molly Pim at (773) 274-5232 x 117.
- Donate Goods and Services. Check out our wish list and learn how to make a donation.
- Volunteer. We have opportunities for you to serve as a board member, work with victims, take care of children, help to plan events, assist with general office work, and more.